If the discharge is due to yeast infection, you can use antifungal vaginal creams or suppositories. Garlic can also be used because it also has antifungal properties. It is also important to use condoms until the symptoms are relieved. Abnormal vaginal discharge is quit a frequent complaint of women. The discharge may range from what is called excess of normal to one which is part of wide spectrum of ailments. It may be blood stained or contaminated with urine or stools. In addition to the whitish discharge from the vagina, the patient feels week and tired. She also suffers from pain in the lumbar region and the calves and a dragging sensation in the abdomen. Other symptoms are constipation, frequent headaches and intense itching. In chronic form, the patient feels irritable and develops black patches under the eyes.
Causes of White Vaginal Discharge: –
1. Emotional stress
5. Sexual excitement
6. Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Women
7. Atrophic virginities
9.Bacterial vaginosis (BV)
10. Cervical or vaginal cancer
Chlamydia A healthy vaginal discharge generally appears clear or milky when gets dried on the clothes; in some rare cases, the woman might notice white spots or a normal vaginal discharge which is thin and thread in appearance. Unfortunately, there are many conditions that give rise to abnormal vaginal discharge including the most common ‘“ white discharge. The natural balance of the vaginal canal could be interrupted by anything that can interfere with its healthy environment
Natural Remedies for White Vaginal Discharge: –
1. Drink herbal medicine tea made from sage, mullein, raspberry leaf and goldenseal root and drink three times a day. Boil 4 cups of water and remove from heat. Add the herbs and allow them to steep for five minutes before straining and drinking.
2. Eat yogurt. The active cultures in yogurt may relieve vaginal discharge by restoring normal flora in your vagina.
3. Mango seeds are also good to stop white vaginal discharge. For this, apply one teaspoon paste of decorticated kernel of mango inside the vaginal tract.
4. Pour the water into a small pan and set the heat to high. You want to warm the water only a bit, so only leave it over the heat for about 10 seconds.
5. Change your brand of oral contraceptives if you notice that your vaginal discharge has suddenly increased when you started taking them.
6. Take Oregon Grape in supplemental form daily. Oregon grape is a shrub that is a popular natural treatment for Vaginitis, and all types of vaginal infections.